Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Upcoming Review Schedule

In case you're dying to know what I'll be reading and commenting about in the ucpoming weeks and months, here you go. Keep in mind that this might change a bit, as I'm moving around in early September and won't have as much time to read. But, keep coming back, write your own reviews, etc.

Up Next: Checking out the drama in Drama High
Then: Bluford
Followed by: Jason & Kyra and Played
And: Sharon Draper (probably Tears of a Tiger and the rest of the Hazelwood High Trilogy to start)

Coming soon:
Tyrell
Who Am I Without Him?
Dymond/The Absolute Truth/Dymond in the Rough
Classic: A Teacup Full of Roses and The Friends

Middle school recommendations (these will be their own posts)

I'll also include some academic-y and researcher-y stuff in case you're interested (but I'll keep it user friendly).

No comments: